The EWMA 2015 conference
The 25th Conference of the European Wound Management Association will be held from 13-15 May 2015 at the Excel, London.
The conference will be organised in cooperation with Tissue Viability Society (TVS).
Why attend the EWMA conference?
The EWMA conferences offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities and it is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues. Furthermore the EWMA 2015 Conference will offer more sessions than ever before. The scientific programme consists of various key sessions, workshops, lectures, full-day streams, and satellite symposia and it offers an international blend of experts, clinicians and company representatives from Europe as well as the rest of the world.
By participating in the conference, you:
- Become updated and educated on the most recent knowledge and research within wound healing.
- Get the opportunity to experience and meet with peer researchers and clinicians.
- Get the chance to attend a variety of high level key sessions, free papers, hands-on workshops as well as a number of guest sessions performed by other medical societies and project groups.
- Meet your suppliers and exchange experiences about wound healing products.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information about EWMA 2015:
- Conference 13-15 May 2015
- Registration is open, register here
- Abstract submission deadline 1 December 2014
- Early registration deadline 15 March 2015